provides a wide portfolio of services to help your research and innovation projects to deliver what the market expects and properly communicate results to the public and customers. If you are scheduling or implementing a research project, it will be necessary to have a full and complete understanding of market and technology context , as well as a professional functional analysis where the requirements of the end users’ is taken into account. This is also an unwritten requirement in public funded research projects, in particular within the framework of Horizon 2020
. Indeed our expertise with exploitation work packages in FP7
and now Horizon 2020 proposals have helped consortia to consistently score high in the "impact" section of the evaluation summary report (above 4.5).
FENIX TNT provides you with market and functional analysis based on end-users’ needs, and specific exploitation action plans and roadmaps, paving the way for a successful market uptake of your innovative projects’ results.Our services in a nutshell:
- Market and Functional Analysis
- Techno-economic Feasibility and Business Risk Analysis
- Business Modelling/Planning
- Dissemination, Communication and Exploitation
- Technical Consultancy on Construction and Sustainable Energy
FENIX will deliver to you:
- Specific indications of the market context and potential, the identification of stakeholders and competing products/services (who’s doing what), technology developments and future trends in the main sector and secondary markets; this is a report with the analysis of the state of art, and the market contexts and trends.
- Functional analysis with detailed view of most requested functionalities by end users; this is a report with the analysis of the interviews and online surveys, outlining the most interesting features that your innovation should embrace to meet the market demand and end users needs
- A roadmap for the exploitation of your innovation in the sector/areas with highest market potential.
- A Communication Plan for your innovative results, identifying your target groups (end users, politicians, standard media, general public etc), finding media partners as well as preparing articles and publications on the specialised press, organising and managing conferences, designing and editing videos and multimedia material to be used with social networks or over the web.
FENIX TNT team is specialised in the exploitation and commercialisation of technical RTD results. R&D commercialisation, promotion and exploitation represent our core competencies/business.